VAntage Point would like to hear from you about the issues Veterans face.
Whether you’re a Vietnam or Gulf War Veteran, a VA employee, a family member or just have information or a story to share with Veterans, consider submitting an original written piece suitable for our guest post column.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
• Posts will be edited for style and clarity
• Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication
• Posts should be at least 500 but not longer than 2,000 words in length, and include a title
• Clearly mark any passages that should be hyperlinked and include the links
• Send your submission in Microsoft Word or .txt format
• Include a horizontally-oriented photo at least 730 x 370 pixels to use as a Featured Image along with a bio picture and any other graphics or photos you’d like included in the post
• Add a short, 2-3 sentence bio at the bottom
These guidelines are intended to streamline our guest posting process. If your post is accepted, it can take up to 2 months to be published due to editing and scheduling. We try to post 2-3 guest posts per week. A reminder: inclusion of information about a program or service external to VA does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by VA or its employees.
To submit your guest post for review, or if you have any questions, email email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
• Contact information
• Veteran status or affiliation to Veterans, if any
Thanks, and we hope to hear from you soon!