- VA to begin COVID-19 vaccinations at 128 additional sites
- VA announces initial plans for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- VA guarantees more than 1 million home loans in record year
- VA offers debt relief to Veterans through year’s end
- NYC VA helps care for remaining patients from USNS Comfort
- Timeline on how VA prepared for COVID-19 outbreak, continues to keep Veterans safe
Operation Family Caregiver (OFC) is the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregivers signature military caregiving program. Founded by former First Lady Rosalynn Carter in 1987, RCI provides coaching and support to caregivers of all types.