- VA Releases COVID-19 Response Plan
- After OPM action, VA invites retired medical personnel back to work
- VA national cemeteries adjusts operations in response to COVID-19
- Veterans’ GI Bill benefits to continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- VA publishes proposed regulations to improve the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers
- VA releases updated DOD list identifying Agent Orange sites outside of Vietnam
Independence@Home is a new emergency program from the Independence Fund, helping catastrophically injured Veterans, their families and caregivers.