- NYC VA helps care for remaining patients from USNS Comfort
- Timeline on how VA prepared for COVID-19 outbreak, continues to keep Veterans safe
- VA deploys Mobile Vet Center units to increase outreach during COVID-19 outbreak
- VA Releases COVID-19 Response Plan
- After OPM action, VA invites retired medical personnel back to work
- VA national cemeteries adjusts operations in response to COVID-19
FEMA is encouraging Veterans and their families to purchase a flood insurance policy from the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) to make sure their homes and belongings are protected ahead of the next storm.