- VA releases updated DOD list identifying Agent Orange sites outside of Vietnam
- VA, Walmart open telehealth locations to serve Veterans in rural areas
- Veterans to see virtual hearings at Board of Veterans Appeals in early 2020
- VA uses innovative means to help reduce diabetic limb loss
- New video series teaches Veterans how to file disability claims online
- Veterans can now access information through Health Records on iPhone
The Defense Department recently announced expanded commissary, military service exchange and MWR access Jan. 1 and established a standard for physical access to military installations. Below are the top 10 questions Veterans have asked the Defense Department about the expanded access.