VA Launchpad for Veterans is a new mobile app that simplifies and organizes several existing tools and resources into one convenient location to help manage health care needs.
“VA has developed dozens of apps for Veterans to take charge of their health care,” said VA Secretary Robert Wilkie. “VA Launchpad makes it easier to have these important tools available at your fingertips.”
VA Launchpad arranges all of VA’s apps into five categories for Veterans: health management, health care team communication, vital health information sharing, mental health improvement, and quality of life improvement. Some of the apps include:
Airborne Hazards and Open burn Pit Registry
- Annie App for Veterans (set up reminders for self-care and health tracking)
- My VA Health Journal (track and record military and health history)
- Pressure Ulcer Resource (resources to help prevent ulcer injuries)
- Summary of Care (access your official medical record)
- VA Online Scheduling (if you are already enrolled, you can schedule primary care appointments)
- NetResponse Mobile (answer health questions and update with biometric inputs)
- Secure Messaging (ask your VA care team non-urgent personal health questions)
- VA Health Chat (ask VA staff minor health questions)
- VA Video Connect (connect with your health care team from anywhere)
- MobileKidney (track and enter kidney health information)
- REVAMP (Connect with positive airway pressure machine)
- ACT Coach (works with mental health professional during acceptance and commitment therapy)
- Anger and Irritability Management Skills
- CBT-i Coach (Get the most out of cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia)
- Concussion Coach (support for physical, cognitive, and emotional symptoms related to traumatic brain injury)
- PE Coach (for therapy with a prolonged exposure therapy health professional)
- PTSD Coach (for those who, or may have, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD))
- PTSD Family Coach (for family members of those living with PTSD)
- MOVE! Coach (weight loss app for Veterans, service members and their families)
- Stay Quit Coach (resources and tools to help with quitting smoking)
The new app enables Veterans to access all the features with a single secure login.
The mobile app also includes many mental health care and personal improvement tools for individuals who are not enrolled in VA health care services. These tools are free and do not require secure logins to use.
VA Launchpad for Veterans is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play. To access VA’s secure apps within VA Launchpad, users must be a VA patient and have one of the following accounts: Premium My HealtheVet, DS Logon Level 2 (Premium) or ID.me.