The Veterans Health Administration’s Office of Connected Care and the American Legion will host a live Twitter Chat at 1 p.m. EDT on June 7 to talk about VA’s connected health care technologies.
Come learn about the many connected health care tools VA offers to help improve the lives of Veterans, caregivers and their families. These include My HealtheVet, VA Telehealth and video appointments using VA Video Connect, and more than two dozen mobile apps for Veterans on the VA App Store.
The chat will take place on the American Legion’s Twitter page using the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat. American Legion representatives will ask questions about VA connected health care tools. VHA’s Office of Connected Care will answer the questions and offer additional information.
Those who tune in to the Twitter Chat can ask questions, as well. Here’s how to participate:
- Register – To add this event to your calendar.
- Visit – the American Legion’s Twitter page on June 7 at 1 p.m. EDT.
- Search – The hashtag #ConnectedCareChat in the Twitter Search Box or by clicking #ConnectedCareChat anywhere on the American Legion’s or VHA’s Twitter pages during the event.
- See what people are saying about the chat by searching for the hashtag. Refresh the page occasionally to make sure you are seeing the latest tweets.
- Join – The discussion in one of two ways:
- Click the reply button on the tweet you’d like to respond to. Type your comment or question. Make sure to use the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat in your post.
- Type your question or comment in your own tweet. Make sure to use the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat.
VA subject matter experts will respond to questions and comments either during or soon after the live event.
The June 7 Twitter Chat is part of VA’s continued efforts to increase Veterans’ access to care through VA’s connected health care technologies. To learn more about the Office of Connected Care visit connectedcare.va.gov.