VAntage Point would like to hear from you about the issues Veterans face.
Whether you’re a Vietnam or Gulf War Veteran, a VA employee, a family member or just have information or a story to share with Veterans, consider submitting an original written piece suitable for our guest post column.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
• Posts will be edited for style and clarity
• Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication
• Posts should be at least 500 but not longer than 2,000 words in length, and include a title
• Clearly mark any passages that should be hyperlinked and include the links
• Send your submission in Microsoft Word or .txt format
• Include a photo we can use for a head shot and any other graphics or photos you’d like included in the post
• Add a short, 2-3 sentence bio at the bottom
These guidelines are intended to streamline our guest posting process. If your post is accepted, it can take up to 2 months to be published due to editing and scheduling. We try to post 2-3 guest posts per week.
To submit your guest post for review, or if you have any questions, email email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
• Contact information
• Veteran status or affiliation to Veterans, if any
Thanks, and we hope to hear from you soon!