Your end of the week wrap-up of Veterans news and resources:
- The National Day of Service is Saturday, January 19, and it’s a reminder that any day can be one of service to your nation or community. Check out how you can volunteer at VA and give back to fellow Veterans.
- VA’s Adaptive Sports office released a new PSA to encourage disabled Vets to refine their mission in life. Check out the spot here and see how it all came together.
- There’s a flu bug going around the country, and VA has been working to contain it at all facilities. Think about getting a flu shot soon.
- It’s a new year, and that means a new round of tax returns and filings. You may qualify for a free tax preparation care of the IRS. See if you qualify.
- The fastest way to get VA news and information is from our Facebook and Twitter pages. Every VA medical center is now on Facebook, and new Twitter feeds are going up every week. Find your facility here.