Launched in late 2016, the Department of Veterans Affairs weekly podcast is a part of its ongoing effort to engage and reach out to Veterans. “Borne the Battle” recognizes each battle, challenge, and sacrifice our Veterans endure during and after their service, as well as spotlighting important resources, offices, and benefits VA offers our Veterans.
Borne the Battle is dedicated to:
- Bridging the military/civilian divide
- Educating VA employees about the warriors they serve
- Promoting Veteran advocacy initiatives thru the voice of Veterans
- Inspiring and educating transitioning Veterans with positive stories
- Informing Veteran listeners about new information from VA as it is released
Previous guests include Duke Basketball’s Coach Mike Krzyzewski, UFC’s / Fox Sports’ Brian Stann, and the 36th Army Chief of Staff, George Casey. You can find Borne the Battle on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts and any pod-catching app on a mobile device.