Episode eight brings us Navy Veteran Alfred Rodrigues. He’s affectionately called “Uncle Al” around the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Uncle Al was in Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked on December 7th, 1941. We caught up with Uncle Al and talked to him about his service.
Covered in Episode Eight:
- WWII Navy Vet finds friend
- Interview with Navy Veteran Alfred Rodrigues
- Al’s decision to join the military.
- Pearl Harbor attacks
- Serving during WWII
- Where he was when the war ended
- Sharing his experiences with others
- Our thanks to the Greatest Generation