Providing health care to Veterans in the East Coast’s second-largest city, Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VAMC (CMCVAMC) serves the city of Philadelphia and six surrounding counties in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. The facility employs 2,000 employees and includes 145 acute care beds and Community Living Center with 135 beds available. In addition, CMCVAMC also manages community-based outpatient clinics in Burlington, NJ, Gloucester County, NJ, Camden, NJ, and Horsham, PA. With over 57,000 Veterans enrolling for health care at CMCVAMC, this VA facility is dedicated to providing quality services to our Veterans including:
- Specialty care
- Surgical care
- Inpatient services
- Alcohol and drug-dependence treatment
- Mental health services
- Home-based community services such as adult day care
- Rehabilitative care
Why should you join our Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center?
- Opportunity to work within an organization that has received several National Research Center of Excellence awards
- Help serve and provide care for over 70,000 Veterans
- Continuous learning through our education and leadership programs
- Excellent benefits and work-life balance
Life in Philadelphia
Philadelphia, also known as The City of Brotherly Love, is a city filled with American history. Known as “America’s birthplace,” Philadelphia is home to the first library, hospital, zoo, business school and medical school in the United States, as well as the Liberty Bell. Additionally, this city is home to incredible restaurants, bars, museums and some of the most loyal sports fans!
Raising a family or plan to? Philadelphia boasts some of the best schools, neighborhoods and attractions for children.
- Philadelphia neighborhoods are filled with rich culture and beautiful parks perfect for children and parents alike
- There are many family-friendly activities and attractions in Philadelphia, including the Adventure Aquarium, Spruce Street Harbor or Independence National Historical Park.
Ready to make America’s Birthplace your next home? Take a look at positions available in Philadelphia today.