Established in 1968, Miami VA Healthcare System (MVAHS) serves Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties in South Florida and operates 372 hospital beds, including a four-story community living center attached to the main facility. MVAHS offers top-of-line services at unique centers to aid our Veterans including:
- An AIDS/HIV center
- A prosthetic treatment center
- A spinal cord injury rehabilitative center
- Special needs services for those with PTSD and spinal cord injury
- A Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center (GRECC)
Why should you join our MVAHS team?
- Help serve and provide care for more than 150,000 Veterans
- Learn through our education and leadership programs
- Experience excellent benefits and work-life balance
Life in Miami
Miami, also known as The Magic City because of its rapid growth, is one of a kind. With its beautiful weather, stunning scenery and energetic nightlife – along with being one of the most diverse cities in the country, with unique cuisines to match – you’re sure to find something to love here! Have a family? Miami also has tons of parks and museums, and is home to some of the nation’s top schools, making it the perfect location to raise children.
Top attractions include:
- Miami Beach
- Art Deco District
- Little Havana and Calle Ocho
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- And more!
Interested in pursuing a career in paradise, then you’re ready to Join VA and search opportunities in Miami.