While the main focus of our VA Careers blog is to speak to you about career opportunities within VA on how to become an employee – we are equally interested in your positive stories, comments, tips and ideas. VA is a large organization represented by thousands of people across the country, and parts of the world. We can’t promise we’ll be able to get to every submission, but we will try. With that said, we wanted to offer some guidance on what to keep in mind when submitting content, or commenting on content here on the blog.
We would like to hear from you. Whether you’re a student, VA employee (current or past), spouse of a VA patient, or anyone else, please consider submitting an original writing suitable for our blog. To get your piece published, we will need some contact information as well. Here are the details on what we need:
2. Contact information (Phone and/or E-mail)
3. Veteran status or affiliation to Veterans (if any)
4. Please send in a Word Document
5. Minimum of 200 words and must include a title
6. Clearly mark any passages that should be hyperlinked and include those links
7. Include a personal photo. (Signed photo release may be required)
8. Feel free to add a short bio at the bottom
Please email this information to: VAcareers@va.gov. We cannot respond to each inquiry but will contact you if your post is selected for the blog.