- VA employees among federal government workers honored with 2019 Sammies awards
- Veterans Legacy Memorial honors deceased Veterans online
- VA enhances research and education efforts related to airborne hazards and burn pit exposure
- VA researchers receive top award for early-career scientists
- VA overhauls religious and spiritual symbol policies to protect religious liberty
- VA Secretary: One-sided hearing puts HVAC bipartisanship at risk
The U.S. Department of State is accepting applications for the sixth cohort of the Veterans Innovation Partnership (VIP) Fellowship program from Thursday, October 17 to Monday, October 21, 2019, for Veterans who recently earned a graduate degree and have an interest in foreign affairs careers.