- VA’s Vet Centers to host open houses to celebrate initiative’s 40th anniversary
- VA receives awards for innovation in health IT
- VA health care facilities to go smoke-free
- VA launches new health care options under MISSION Act
- VA announces final community care regulations under MISSION Act
- MESSAGE FROM VA Secretary Robert Wilkie – “Fact check” inaccuracies in a recent news article
DAV’s promotes the development of supportive housing and services to assist homeless Veterans becoming productive, self-sufficient members of society.