- VA offers debt relief to Veterans through year’s end
- NYC VA helps care for remaining patients from USNS Comfort
- Timeline on how VA prepared for COVID-19 outbreak, continues to keep Veterans safe
- VA deploys Mobile Vet Center units to increase outreach during COVID-19 outbreak
- VA Releases COVID-19 Response Plan
- After OPM action, VA invites retired medical personnel back to work
Beginning Nov. 2, the U.S. Small Business Administration will celebrate, empower, and connect Veterans, service members, including National Guard and Reserve, military spouse entrepreneurs, and business owners – past, present, and future – during National Veterans Small Business Week.